Haguruka is a non-profit association founded in November 2002 by women from Burundi with the objective to help women in rural and low-income urban areas in Burundi. We are based in Toronto, Ontario (Canada).
HAGURUKA is a Kirundi expression which means "Get-up". Through our initiatives, we hope to help those currently disadvantaged to rise out of poverty, silence, and ultimately out of all the socioeconomic injustices that prevent them from flourishing fully. In the process, we particularly aim to celebrate Burundian women’s extraordinary courage, remarkable force of character, and sense of collectivity..
- Responsive Design
- Touch enabled slideshows and galleries
- Optional fund raising bar that links to PayPal or a custom URL
- Staff section to create directories of your staff members
- Choose your own colors and backgrounds
- Use your own logo or the site title
- Custom widgets for video, Facebook Like box, latest tweets, and Featured Pages
- Easy to use theme options page
- Plus lots more!
I hope you like the Agency Theme for WordPress. I believe it has plenty to offer non-profits both large and small.